Enter the worm hole of time-space frequency and try to catch up with yourself. Fly in sync with your own trail to accelerate yourself to the speed of light and travel back in time by hitting your past self.
After the Black Hadron Collider experiment failed miserably and turned the whole world into dangerous mutants, Doctor Professor Mobius is the only one unaffected by the time disruptions the BHC caused. The only way to fix this is to take the B.I.R.D. into the BHC and travel back in time to stop himself from conducting the experiment in the first place.
WARNING: This game may potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy. Viewer discretion is advised.
- Move your mouse to steer the plane.
- Dodge the obstacles.
- Follow your own trail to speed up.
- Catch up with yourself by flying into your ghost to win the level.
New update 1.4 Alpha
We updated the game with some tweaks and small features. If you already have the game, download the game again for the following changes:
- More colors! All levels now have their own colors.
- Tweaked difficulty. Levels 2, 3 and 4 are a bit easier now.
- Ghost trail. Your past self (or as we call it, your ghost) now leaves a trail behind so you know if you are close.
- Your ghost is a bit easier to hit
Programming: Sybren Kruizinga (Critical Bit), Rando Wiltschek (Extra Nice)
Game Design & Testing: Friso Roolvink (Grendel Games)
Art: Mitchel Bonnema
Music & Sounds: Menger & Meester